Advanced Laser Chess
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-08 17:47:58 UTC
Google search mike dupong advanced laser chess

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=29941
Does a winzip
http://wiki.ljudmila.org/Blender_Laser_Chess
Has both a blender file and the other
I think you need to convert the file for amiga this may result and would may be good if the main larger file extension is a adf file type good luck .
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-11 14:15:02 UTC
Here lies a link to
Advanced laser chess
However
It is in amiga zip format
And contains more than one program
So it will need unzipping
http://amr.abime.net/coverdisk_index_25
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-11 16:06:16 UTC
http://amr.abime.net/coverdisk_index_25
Rename the downloaded file to file extension adf

This should give you advanced laser chess
That will work on amiga
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-11 14:18:21 UTC
Advanced laser chess
Link to download
http://amr.abime.net/coverdisk_index_25
Please unzip this compressed amiga file
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-11 16:02:25 UTC
I have previously listed the link in the previous blog rename that file to adf file extension and it should work
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Famr.abime.net%2Fcoverdisk_index_25&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG3N8QIUT9CUqBpl8bKb8ak6yjZ2Q
Your Name
2016-10-11 20:00:55 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
I have previously listed the link in the previous blog rename that file to
adf file extension and it should work
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Famr.abime.net%2Fcoverdisk_index_25&sa
=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG3N8QIUT9CUqBpl8bKb8ak6yjZ2Q
Yes, we get the idea. No need for five posts about what is really a
rather crappy little game.
dunno
2016-10-15 11:26:47 UTC
Post by Your Name
Post by m***@gmail.com
I have previously listed the link in the previous blog rename that file to
adf file extension and it should work
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Famr.abime.net%2Fcoverdisk_index_25&sa
=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG3N8QIUT9CUqBpl8bKb8ak6yjZ2Q
Yes, we get the idea. No need for five posts about what is really a
rather crappy little game.
Seems that Michael was just trying to help. If you don't like it, why won't
you just ignore it?
dunno
Your Name
2016-10-15 20:34:46 UTC
In article
Post by dunno
Post by Your Name
Post by m***@gmail.com
I have previously listed the link in the previous blog rename that file to
adf file extension and it should work
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Famr.abime.net%2Fcoverdisk_index_25
&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG3N8QIUT9CUqBpl8bKb8ak6yjZ2Q
Yes, we get the idea. No need for five posts about what is really a
rather crappy little game.
Seems that Michael was just trying to help. If you don't like it, why won't
you just ignore it?
Five posts pointing to the same thing isn't "helping", it's more like a
scammer trying to get fools to click the link and infect their Windoze
computer with malware OR a spammer trying to advertise their own
usually completely useless website.
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-29 13:50:36 UTC
Make it six posts