Turrican on a 3000?
Tim Clark
2022-11-30 07:08:06 UTC
Turrican does not work on my 2630 board in '30 mode, it fails during its
disk based copy protection. It does however work when I boot with the
68000 mode. As I said before this is a great game (except for the glitches
in the later levels which somebody mentioned.)
tim
I'm replying ti this thread 22 years later....I'm still getting the same bug in a re-released version on PS4 :P no need to reference hardware!!!
cbusylol
check your math there bucko
M Davydd Pattinson
2023-02-24 11:06:05 UTC
Post by cbusylol
Post by Tim Clark
Turrican does not work on my 2630 board in '30 mode, it fails during its
disk based copy protection. It does however work when I boot with the
68000 mode. As I said before this is a great game (except for the glitches
in the later levels which somebody mentioned.)
tim
I'm replying ti this thread 22 years later....I'm still getting the same bug in a re-released version on PS4 :P no need to reference hardware!!!
check your math there bucko
Shh, let him have this.