Wheel of Forune (Go Ahead Amiga Blue)
Scotty
2006-08-11 14:57:25 UTC
There was a version of Wheel of Fortune for the Amiga I had (still have)
back in the day. It used the built in speech synthisyser and cold be a 1-3
player game. In a one pplayer game, the computer players would be Amiga
Red and Amiga Blue. I still have this game locked away in a storage locker,
but would love to play it again. It might be public domain, then again it
might not be. Does anyone have this game? I have tried various Amiga
sites, and downloaded the versions I could find, but none seem to be the
right one.

TIA,
Scotty
Nate Brazil
2006-08-18 00:22:14 UTC
Post by Scotty
There was a version of Wheel of Fortune for the Amiga I had (still have)
back in the day. It used the built in speech synthisyser and cold be a
1-3 player game. In a one pplayer game, the computer players would be
Amiga Red and Amiga Blue. I still have this game locked away in a storage
locker, but would love to play it again. It might be public domain, then
again it might not be. Does anyone have this game? I have tried various
Amiga sites, and downloaded the versions I could find, but none seem to be
the right one.
TIA,
Scotty
I have this - almost 100% sure it's PD. Are you still looking for it?

Nate
Nate Brazil
2006-08-19 01:36:48 UTC
Post by Nate Brazil
Post by Scotty
There was a version of Wheel of Fortune for the Amiga I had (still have)
back in the day. It used the built in speech synthisyser and cold be a
1-3 player game. In a one pplayer game, the computer players would be
Amiga Red and Amiga Blue. I still have this game locked away in a
storage locker, but would love to play it again. It might be public
domain, then again it might not be. Does anyone have this game? I have
tried various Amiga sites, and downloaded the versions I could find, but
none seem to be the right one.
TIA,
Scotty
I have this - almost 100% sure it's PD. Are you still looking for it?
Nate
Note to group: It's PD. Scotty is now the proud owner of the ADF file!
Another Amiga Game saved from obscurity by dedicated players! :-)

Nate Brazil
bayard4
2007-08-16 07:41:59 UTC
Nate,

Too cool. I would love to have this as well... been looking for it for
ages. Would you be so kind as to email the file?

Much appreciated!
Nate Brazil
2007-08-19 19:33:19 UTC
Post by bayard4
Nate,
Too cool. I would love to have this as well... been looking for it for
ages. Would you be so kind as to email the file?
Much appreciated!
On the way - as soon as I find it! :-)

Nate
r***@yahoo.com
2014-02-04 21:56:54 UTC
I know this is an old post, but do you still have the public domain Amiga version of wheel of Fortune?
Nate Brazil
2014-02-05 14:10:02 UTC
Post by r***@yahoo.com
I know this is an old post, but do you still have the public domain Amiga version of wheel of Fortune?
I'm sure I do somewhere; shoudn't be hard to find. I can send you a .adf file of the game if you are interested. Maybe I could upload it to a web site so you could then download it?

Nate
Nate Brazil
2014-02-11 21:36:51 UTC
I have the file - in .ADF format. How can I transfer this to you? I could make a public DropBox folder and paste a link... Or email it to you but Google is pretty cautious about allowing email addresses to be posted in newsgroups. It can be done with some imagination and obfuscation reversible only by a human brain... For instance, my e-addy is nate (period) brazil A-T Comcast (period) net
Nate Brazil
2014-02-24 22:02:05 UTC
I have uploaded the ADF file here:

http://home.comcast.net/~galaxus/wheel_of_fortune.adf

Enjoy! If you get the game and enjoy it, email me and let me know at:

nate (period) brazil A-T Comcast (period) net

(period) = .
A-T = @

Would love to hear from you!

Nate